Where do students find their account ID and password?
To retrieve your account ID and password.
!. Go to https://idm.nycenet.edu/students/start.form
2. Enter your 9-digit Student ID number.
(You can find your Student ID number on a report card or your student ID card, or in your NYCSA account.)
3. Enter your birthday.
4. If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
Your student ID is your usermame followed by @nycstudents.net. For example.
if your username is JaneD, your student account ID is JaneD@nycstudents.net
How do students access Google Classroom?
To access Google Classroom go to https://accounts.google.com
2. Enter your DOE Student Username.
3. Click Next.
4. Enter your password.
5. Click Next.
6. If the username and password entered are correct, you will be signed-in successfully.
How do students access Office 365?
To access Microsoft Office 365:
1. Go to portal.office.com
2. Click the account ending in @nycstudents.net
3. Enter your email and password.
4. If the username and password entered are correct, you will be signed-in successfully.